You're part of experiment, if you don't understand: Go here!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to the experiment!!!

Welcome!!!

Today is a great day.

It is now time to carry a personal blog, mainly related to the topics that interest me.

Many of these issues probably are also of interest to the wider world.
My English is a mess, but I will not let a language barrier hinders others access to information.

So I decided to conduct an experiment.

Clone all my content in Spanish, translating the same in my new blog in English.

Mainly supported by the translation provided by Google and its efforts to change the references redirecting them to sources in English.

So I apologize in front of all who read in English and find that the content is a disaster. I will work to correct as far as possible the translations, and of course accepting suggestions and corrections to everything on the blog.

Sincerely
David Giordano
http://3dgiordano.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

David Giordano said...

I'll put a little in context, explaining the reason for the name of the blog.

Where does "Moving Forward, Opening New Doors"?

The words come from a famous phrase mentioned by someone with whom I have always identified.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
Walt Disney.

If you want to know a little more Walt, I recommend you see the Wikipedia where there is a good overview of his life and his exploits. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disney

Matías Reina said...

Nice David!

Good Luck!!!!